Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the only pic I currently have of my on my sled jumping anything. Oh and yeah... that was not a ten point landing. :) We built a pretty good size jump and I was the first to test it. We made it a bit too steep and pretty much just threw us straight up and straight down on the tunnel. *Edited by Dano

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
it wouldn't of been that bad of a landing if you would of had your feet back a little more on the running boards

·
Administrator
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm... like I said, its not a great one. =) That was from a couple year ago actually. Now I have a digicam and plan on getting a lot better pictures this year... if the snow ever gets here.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i know it...its raining here right now :( :( :(...but its supposed to get cold again tomorrow........who knows

·
Registered
195 Posts
aaah....i've been ridin twice..i went new years day with one of my buddies....theres only about 4-6 inches here in town...but just north of here a little ways theres anywheres from 1-2 feet from the lake effect off of Lake Superior

·
Registered
31 Posts
damn your lucky. There is absolutly 0 snow in wisconsin. But its all good next weekend(feb 2) im cumin up ti the UP.So watch out for a fast as skidoo mxzx 440 passin u buy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts