Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever put twin pipes on a 99 ZR 700? I've heard they wake em up a bit and was curious if anyones ever done it. I don't want anything loud, just a little more performance. If anyones got a set for sale I'm interested.

Pray for snow!!!!

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
i was at a dealer at calgary once, and i asked the man and this is just what he told me " i could sell you a set of d and d twins but your sled hp isn;t really going change much at all, the pipes made for that sled were some of the best" thats all he told me, whether or not its true, i don;t know...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Iv'e got twin D&D pipes and clutch kit on my ZR. I bought it with the pipes on so I don't have anything to compare it to. Had trouble with jetting at first but now its tuned right in. Also my local arctic cat dealer says that with the pipes and clutch kit gives it nice kick. Mine sound good, not to loud but not quiet.
If you can find a cheap set I would suggest it. You would probably want to do the clutch kit too though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My buddy has a 99 ZR700 from new and we put Black Magic pipes an clutch kit on it. It did really wake it up, but these pipes are way to loud.
I would like to put D+D's on my 2000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts