Damn wish i had that much snow here! Sweet sled too!:D

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
niiiiiice pics....the first one looks saweeet!:D

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
nice pics man, thats a 98 zr right? Hows it run, ne problems, i suppose you got the big storm there at newfoundland, now that your done with it send it my way haha. its snowing out today but its almost too warm, it really isn't sticking around.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya mine is a 98 i had a little trouble with the rear suspension the berring and the drive axel and a bit more stuff but that was at the begging of the year and now it is working prefect i love it. It is SO fun!:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey man awsome pics and also very nice sled. later

Keith:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya i love my sled and i had a lot of fun that weekend!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stock
I am thinking of selling it ans gettin a mxz 440 of a polaris 400 something that is not a pig on gas.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i mean a polaris 440 but i got it narrowed down to a z 440 or a mxz or mxz x 400. any pics or info on theese sleds would be appreached

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
so your down grading for gas reasons, not something i've often heard but w/e. Maybe your driving habits are influencing your gas consumption, because i know my dad can get on a sled and use much less gas then me. We actually can carry an extra gallon of gas in our sleds on a special little rack i have rigged up, under the hood... if anyone wants to buy one contact me, on here or email. I haven't sold ne before but maybe i could.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Not to sound rude Cazwell but fuel in a can under the hood in the engine compartment is like loosening the fuel lines before a couple hundred miles of moguls...INSANE. They make a auxillery fuel cell that mounts at the REAR of the sled. Revs have them and you can get them to fit on almost any sled with a little tooling.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what do u guys think of the mxz 440

1 - 20 of 25 Posts