Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K just brought new kitten home!!!!!!. Should be nice change from the 95 T-cat i have been riding great power loss though couple of questions pros and cons to these sleds. Any problems anything i should watch for can't seem to find chips for it yet checked black magic and D & D performance any ideas. And do u think $ 5500 ameri. is a good price a little late to be asking LOL

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
what year is the sled? D&D's website is kinda crappy, they don't keep it updated. They have a TON of parts that arent listed on the site. The only thing they have listed for my sled is a clutch kit, and I know from experience ;) that they have the chip, clutch, pipes, everything for it. So give them a call (instant gratification) or request a catalog (might take a while) and check out their entire line. Good Luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
that smartride suspension is awesome. my dad has a 02 600 efi ss esr that he bought last year as a leftover the ride is out of that machine is incredible. if ur gonna be trail riding that sled is perfect. it has more than enough power for the trails. he only has about 300 miles on it with no problems. the only thing is that the speedometers are not accurate i dont know if all the sleds with that speedometer are the same but on the lake he said he was doin 106 when i passed him on my old f5 and mine (digital) said 103. but thats no big deal. 5500 seems about right. youll be more than happy with that machine. the efi is one of the best options out there. second pull everytime. i would keep it stock. if you wanna go faster then why not buy the 800 and mod that out. but thats my opinion.

cant wait to ride my new 04 f7 efi green w/reverse and 102 studs yellow hood screens, yellow ski loops.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I seem to remember no chips for 02 Cats

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
they made chips for 02s, they came out mid season. Friend of mine chipped his 02 zr500efi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
knew i was forgetting something its an 03 some older guy traded it in on a 4 stroke. it has 2000 miles on it but only three scratches on top side of belly pan. I rode my neighbors wildcat EFI and loved it i ended up buying that for my G/F but after that day i was sold on EFI it also has electric start, reverse. I also noticed when getting handed the keys it had a remote start so i dont think ill be pull starting for awhile LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts