Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for those in the Midwest.....your welcome for all the snow we will get. I sold my sleds and trailer. My sons in College and I won't have the time to get out and use them, not to mention just going for a Saturday was a 2-3 hour drive. So I took the bullet and sold them. However I will use my time I would've used in the winter to hopefully travel in e MH we bought, going to try and get out for spring breaks down south! I'm sure I'll be back on a sled in the future, probably one with electric start and reverse!

But the replacement is a bit more comfortable, but I won't be using it in the winter, at least in the north!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, but the wife wouldn't think so! LOL. I'm sure I'll get back into sleds again. Next time it will be electric start and reverse and an enclosed trailer. Loading and unloading was a job in itself. Still enjoyed them while I had them. I still want to go out to West Yellowstone and do the rentals into Yellowstone! That's on my bucket list.

Thanks to everyone here, I learned a lot about snowmobiles.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And some more?

This was in between Woodruff and Eagle River WI. I believe it is the Rainbow Flowage Dam, Northern Highland American Legion State Forest.

This one wasn't ours. Just someone unfortunate we came across on the Bearskin trail in Minocqua WI. Don't know how it started. I'm just gonna guess at fuel lines. Replace them when they start to show signs of aging. It only takes $10 worth of fuel line.

Have a great season. Looks like it's going to be a good one too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts