Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all im new here. i ride a 1995 ZR580 Carburated Artic-Cat. i love it so far it scoots pretty good. looking forward to advice and other snowmobilers. o yeah im from michigan, i guess in the southern thumb area.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Welcome. Where about in the thumb?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i grew up in bad axe, my dad still lives up there. but im living in Almont, about 8 miles south of i-69, with my mom and step-dad. if you guys are familiar with the bad axe area you will prolly know my dad, shoot maybe even me.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
yeah, welcome!

whats the thumb of michigan? being from ohio, i only know there's the UP, the detroit red wings, and some football team that just cant beat OSU. wonder what Ginn'll do against them next year...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the thum bof michingan lol!! michigan is shaped like a mitten wher ya been. just playin but yeah thats pretty much it a mitten and i like in the thumb of it sorta.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
welcome:D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
ooo the rose bowl, i saw that, that game was sickkk

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
good football year here- OSU won their bowl game, Michigan didn't. OSU beat Michigan. Michigan lost to OSU.

USC is crazy good. oklahoma didn't stand a chance!

next year predictions- OSU wins their bowl game. Michigan loses their bowl game. OSU beats Michigan.

·
GIT ER DONE
312 Posts
Wolverines finished the season fairly respectable. 1 point loss and just about had it won when they were 7 point underdogs. IE: 12 ranked playing a 5 rank.

And final Rankings are Wolverines 12th in the nation and Buckeyes <cough"22nd"cough>. :p

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
but, who won out of the two?

and a lose is a lose, by a point or not, they should've kept them out of kicking range.

yes, they had a good season but i'm not allowed to say anything praising them too much here.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
welcome

glad to see another michigander joining the forums

my uncle used to own a dimensions in bad axe....dunno if you have been there, but fyi

1 - 17 of 17 Posts