Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Yamaha Website they have modified the 06 sled release banner. Check it out, Yamaha Snowmobiles. Looks like a ditchbanger is coming! God I hope it doesnt look like the RX/RS sleds. I want a new design in retro yellow/black!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
i cant see them straying too far from blue, although now they do have more color options available. if you want yelow and black, you need to go
here a good site, IMO.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The Yellow/Black combination is a classic Yamaha MX colors. The pic on the Yamaha website shows a yellow handguard attched to the handlebars of what I am assuming is going to be a new ditchbanger, or race sled. I think the color they chose and the fact that its a handguard are significant signs, they are coming after the hardcore market, people that like to beat on their machines. Sign me up!!! I bought a new sled this year and wasnt expecting to buy an 06', if Yamaha comes out with the product I am hoping for, I just might trade in my 99'. This is pretty exciting, cant wait for the 7th.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I dont see a black one with yellow handguards on the home page?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They havent posted a complete pic as of yet, its just a teaser. Look at the right side of the 06' sled release banner, a yellow handguard, yellow/black is a classic Yamaha MX color scheme.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I see it now! I wonder whats to come!?:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts