Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Yamaha Exciter Liquid cooled and trying to find out some answers. I can't find a manufacture date stamp anywhere on the tunnel but I see a number 92 on the side of the jug, wondering if this means a 1992? The side of the sledis is black and says Exciter L/C. I had a brand new one of these in I think 89 or 90 and it had a decompression cable but I don't see one on this, was wondering if they got rid of this feature or if the motor is starting to seize? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've been out of the sledding world for over 20 years!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This one doesn't have electric start. I'm taking it that they only used decompression on the electric start models then?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's stamp starts with a 92 plus other numbers on the right side tunnel but from what I have read this should be an Exciter 2 and this sled just says Exciter L/C on the side.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's stamp starts with a 92 plus other numbers on the right side tunnel but from what I have read this should be an Exciter 2 and this sled just says Exciter L/C on the side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts