Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'll go for a ride, it'll run fine going up the trail (low rpms 7200 once its running but i think thats clutching cuz my plugs are always a nice color) but anyways it'll run consistantly up the trail then i go and do a few carves in the powder and it boggs down like i lost a cylinder or 2 and then will just start running again, and cut out again. could this just be water getting in my wireing? or a weak coil? it doesnt do it at home when im trying to work on it just when i get up in the mountain in the deep snow, i need to figure out how to track down what the problem is, any ideas??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 thing i was thinking is my hoods in rough shape, could water getting on the wireing somewhere, like beside the key, cuz theres a peice of my hood missing right by the chaincase that lets a fair bit of snow in, im gonna try patching that and putting screens over all the hood vents since just the front vents in the middle of the hood are screened, theres vents over the belt and over the exhaust that let snow in

1 - 2 of 2 Posts