Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04 xc 600 with PERC, and alot of the time if you dont lightly rev it up before you put it in reverse it will stall. Has anyone else had this problem? Meaning if I push the reverse button at an idle quite often it will stall, but just rev it a little and its ok? Any ides? I just wondered because teh sled is still under warranty. THanks in advance

·
Registered
711 Posts
one thing i noticed is that if you hold the botton too long it will kill the engine (safety) I mean just a quick tap. Mine seams to be touchy but i dont have a problem if i really quick tap it.

just my thoughts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the exact problem, it took several attempts after getting gas on saturday, it was pretty embarrsing with all the people waiting for fuel

·
Registered
189 Posts
Was the sled warmed up? The only time I've ever have an issue with the PERC on mine is when the motor is cold. Let it warm for a minute or two, then it is fine. Always works once warmed up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes I have to hit the throttle a bit if it isnt warmed up but once she is warm just a quick tap of the button and she goes in love the reverse

1 - 5 of 5 Posts