Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there was a bit of a crevace on the downhill... my ski found it. I found a soft place to land 20 feet away after a full flip. no injury to me, ski bent in half, alignment is no more.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Atleast your OK, Dont feel to bad, I also had this happen first ride out last weekend. First I thought I was one of those riders you see on TV. I tried this huge side hill attempt, only to find my self laying 15 ft from my sled that had just finished rolling, Busted my kill swith off, windsheild and also my handle bar warmer swith were found in the snow. I gatherd all my peices and carried on, Handle bars were a little bent but not to bad. Shorlty after all this I was going to drop in from the road and up this big hill. This also did not work to my advantage. The ditch was much deeper than anticipated and hard as a rock. This reck I only broke the front bumper, head light and of course my dignity. All in all it was a good day. I have my sled all back together now, Short the front bumper and am ready to try all this crazy stuff again.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
short track FAIL!!!

·
sledhead for life
570 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
short track?

what does that mean? if we're going to laugh at my phazer, I want in on it!

I bent the ski back flat and fixed the alignment monday, I think it should be fine.

Prior to the wreck I broke off the stabilizer link. Think I can survive without it? Considering the shocks have no damping to speak of anyway.

I just hope it makes it the winter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts