Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ridden ski-doo all my life. However, I'm not sold on the Rev chassis MXZs, my brother has one and I like it, but don't love it. The F6 SnoPro is looking very attractive to me. I am a VERY aggressive trail rider, my last two sleds have been MXZx 440s, have ridden the HELL out of them, and loved them. I love to jump, ditch bang, hardcore trail ride, and good speed. I've been told that the F6 SnoPro is the sled for me and wondered what you guys thought of yours on a scale of 1-10(10 being best).
Any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't have the F6 sno pro, but the standard suspension F6. On a rating of 1 - 10, I would give it a 9.

I don't believe anyone makes a sled that rates a 10 !!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i'd give mine a 9. quality and oil consumption are the only things keeping it from a 10. no matter how much i want to deny it, quality just isnt as good as my polaris. i broke the kill switch at 90 miles, and i've had 2 bolts on the spring rattle loose already(over 600 miles). not 1 problem with the polaris that i can think of, at least not a manufacturing problem. and with the oil, i burn ALOT. i didnt think it would be a problem til i started buying oil ALL the time. overall tho, the sled kicks major ass. BTW, if you ride VERY hard, the sno-pro cant be beat. IMO, the regular susp is just too soft.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hillbilly,

If you want to adjust that oil pump give me a holler. Did it on mine last year - only took 10 mins. Very, very easy!

·
Registered
205 Posts
alright, thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have an F-6 efi sno pro and an f-7 sno pro with slide carbs and suspension wise I would give them both a 10, it lands like you never left the ground and handles the bumps. It takes a few miles to break it in, but now it's great. The y do have a little bit smaller of an oil tank then the zr chassis but you can still get over 100 miles before filling it back up. Also, the f-7 with slide carbs gets better gas mileage than the f-6 efi, but not so much more that we fill them up at different times.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
oh i wish i had one, maybe in a couple years, maybe this year if i didn't make it in to my welding course, although i really hope i did make it, shoudl know soon enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts