Snowmobile Forum banner

Who is the best!!

4K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  600RacerX 
You should restart this with a poll.. and do you mean the best sled to mod out or off the show room floor?

JT

Polaris! :thumbsup:
Talked to a guy the other day that put 300 miles on his new Pro R and traded it in for Nytro RTX.. He was just not not impressed. :D

I have hopes for the Pro R.. I really do..

But if im going to go buy something i know will get me where i wanna go and make it home at the end of the day i say an M8..

JT

my problem with the a arms is the damn things break all the time!!
Stay off the trees!!!! lol:D Id rather hit something and have an A arm fail insted of tweaking the whole chassis.

Then you have a bent up 6000 bulk head under your sled. Be thankfull for A arms they are designed to break under so much pressure so you don't f!!! up your bulkhead then your screwd.
thats what im say'n.. :cool:

JT

He went from a mountian sled to a flatlander?
Yeah i dont know why.. He was probly one of those guys that hard core trail rides a mountain sled. lol

JT

well if you look at pro rides like Chris Burandts and Brett Rasmussen, they all rode cats!! that is until polaris came out with the dragon and the Pro, maybe polaris is startin to get it. but itll be along time before i ride a Pro Rmk, i rather not spend 15 grand on a single sled.
Its hard to go by that.. Ill ride a Merc trail twister all year long if its free and you pay me too... And i want a Merc so someone hook me up with that deal..

JT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.