Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there somewhere I can find out which sleds have the Fuji motor?

·
Registered
427 Posts
All polaris tripples from now back to around 71. All polaris singles and twins from about 97 to 71. To my knowledge, no other manufacturer used Fugis.

·
The Snow Man
142 Posts
My 98 model year Po has a Fuji. I love these engines, they are all but bullet proof. I am partial to them though, I am a proud Subaru owner, Fuji Heavy industries is the parent company.

Fess

·
Registered
92 Posts
The 700 liquid twin in the 1997 RMK debuted the new American built engines. Ever since then, Polaris has slowly been phasing out the Fuji engines. The only Fuji engines Polaris still carries are; the 488cc liquid twin used in the 500 Classic, Widetrack LX, and the Indy 500; the 544cc fan twin used in the Supersport, Trail Touring(DLX), 550 Classic, and the Trail RMK; and the 339cc fan twin used in the 340 Classic, and the 340 Touring. As far as I know, those are the only Fuji engines left in the 05 Polaris line-up.

·
Registered
102 Posts
If you want to know a certain sled then go to the Wiseco piston website and look at the piston list.Wiseco has all the engines listed and it tells Fuji or Liberty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts