Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
THis weekend im going to twin mountain, they got a crap load of snow, they had 4 feet and it rained a little made a good base, now on this second northeaster they got 2 feet, and it rained little bit last night, then it snowed for the rest of the day, so they going to have very good trails

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
In New Hampshire, like 30 min away from North Conway

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went to pittsburg, NH last weekend and, besides the waterbars the riding was good. Especially early Sunday morning; we were the first ones out on freshly groomed trails.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yuh Eh dher up in da U. P! Going up on the 3rd of febuary. Home number two for me (new brunswik canada) 24" in one snow. Groomed and ready to go. More on the way from what I here.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Im from NH, we usta ride over to rangley alot from Pittsburg.
Last year they stopped honoring NH regs, so plan on another reg for the sled.:mad:

now were going to venture north to Canada.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
be sure to let us know how the trips to Canada are, I am very interested. I am heading to rangeley this weekend.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I just got back from rangeley for a week, and the trails up there are good, alot of water bars but every place will have that from the rain, and the lakes need a little longer of ice/cold but overall it was a good week

·
Registered
125 Posts
Skidoo magoo nailed it on the head!!!. I rode last nite in ashtabula county, until we could'nt see anymore that is.
Skidoo, Where are you located?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow, small world. I'm a current member of the Parkman polar bears and am in the process of joining the Grand River Trail Riders club.( great snow up there) Maybe we'll meet on the trail. ( though you may stick your nose to the air because I ride a polaris :rolleyes: ) I'm just happy riding, no matter what I'm on. I'd hope you're a little more open minded in person, than you have been towards the people on this board. Have some fun this weekend man!! 22 inches of the fluffy stuff :cool: I know quite a few guys that ride on all three set's of trails, so I'll be addding up some miles . :D

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
im just jokin around... hey the grand river trail riders have that area in the park, right??? it's paved and its supposed to be nice. well, definately riding this weekend. see you there!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah, Grand river has the greenway. It's only paved on the northern end of the trail. (north of I-90 ) The rest is just a rail bed. Right now you don't need the trails though, all the secondary roads are well covered with snow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts