Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much said it in the subject line:

Does anyone know where to get a good cheap polaris snowmobile cover? Seems like the cheapest I can find is around $60 - personally that seems a bit steep.

Surely theres a company out there that can make em for cheaper than that and still profit quite a bit. I'd be happy with anything under $40-50.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Check e-bay. There's a company on there that seems to sell them reasonably. Although really don't know exactaly what you want. I'm looking for one for my wife's Polaris (2 up).

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
60 bucks is actually cheap.... covers are very exspensive for what i rememeber. Since this new trailer havent had to buy covers:p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sled cover

You really would not like the price of a factory Polaris cover I called for a price $155.00:mad: That is expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!.How about a blue tarp and some bungie cords.:D HA! HA!

·
Registered
354 Posts
If you have a Menards home and building supply store, check them out, they carry tarps and covers for motorcycles,ATVs, sleds and PWCs. about 34 dollars for a sled,depending on size, they carry 3 sizes for sleds.

·
Registered
570 Posts
You must be a real cheapskate. $60 for a factory cover is a steal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bought one at menards last year. First strong wind it was torn in the seams. Just bought one from www.denniskirk.com for 75.00. Just as good as my wifes factory arctic cat cover! Made from heavy canvass and fits like a glove. Parts unlimited is the brand.

·
Registered
323 Posts
twopopper said:
Bought one at menards last year. First strong wind it was torn in the seams. Just bought one from www.denniskirk.com for 75.00. Just as good as my wifes factory arctic cat cover! Made from heavy canvass and fits like a glove. Parts unlimited is the brand.

yeah get one from dennis kirk. there good quailty and they ship the same day you order so you get it right away

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try Royal distributing, they have some cheap covers that lasted me 6 years. I'm now buying a better longer lasting travel cover that will keep the road salt and sand off all the metal and painted parts.

·
Terrain Dominator
1,918 Posts
covers that lasted me 6 years.
As long as this thread! :laugh:

On the small chance any of these people are still looking for a cover, as mentioned above Menards does have trailerable ones for around $40.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts