Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had Polaris for 17 years. I finally switched over to a cat. The 900 had everything I was looking for the only problem is I still dont have my sled. My dealer has not been much help. I called customor serive at Arctic Cat and they were no help either. I odered my sled in April so needless to say I am very disapionted with Arctic Cat. We are getting 12" of snow this weekend too....Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do next to find my sled? Dont you think I should be companciated somehow for my extended wait? I always had my Polaris in September! Please help me!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
38 Posts
damn that really sucks.. im not sure what you can do but ream out your sales guy. I cant believe its even taken this long.:(

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
definetly talk to them about a little bit of compensation, snochecks are supposed to be picked up by like november 15th at the latest, or something like that. you definetly want to bitch like crazy about that!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I cannot comment on the 04 model but if it like the 03 and I am sure that it is better, you will not be disapointed. I have over 2k miles on mine and I am still amazed at the power. Enjoy the winter, currently we are getting hit with a noreaster and they are saying 18-20" by morning. Guess where I will be?? :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
my 2002 didn't come in until the end of december, there were 2 guys that got theirs after me too!! nothing the dealers can do except wait like you, just make sure that as soon as it comes the put it together

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
put it together? lol, its not a bicycle, they come assembled in crates, you take it out of the crate and go home.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Maverick said:
put it together? lol, its not a bicycle, they come assembled in crates, you take it out of the crate and go home.
Partial assembly is still required, skis need to put on, handlebars, windshield...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I have heard from my dealer that there has been a production problem. Who knows if there is any truth to this. My sled is being built today then will be shipped here. Has anyone else heard this?? I am getting a free cover from the dealer, big deal I would rather have the sled to ride on the 24" of snow we got this weekend!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
105 Posts
same thing i was told in 2002. really sucks but there is nothing that your dealer can do, it is cool that they are throwing in the free cover, i couldn't get a free $20 dollar hat when mine was late. Hope this doesn't hurt your image of arctic cat! you will love the sled. just make sure that the dealer doesn't sit on it when it comes make sure he gets it set up asap!! as for the 24" of snow........... I HATE YOU:( :mad:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
definetely keep on them about gettin that sled ready for ya.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tell them you want compensation. Demand accessories-studs, carbides, a jacket whatever you can get out of them. And in my opinion A COVER SHOULD COME WITH A NEW SLED! I couldn't believe I had to buy a cover when I bought my cat. Or tell them you'll take your business elswhere next time it is time to buy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts