Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help I've tried everywhere and I can find the part numbers that I need but No one stocks the parts anymore. There's got to be somewhere I can get them or some kind of replacement for them. I need a carb rebuild kit. I'm sure the carb was probably used on tons of sleds as well as other small engines. I also need front shocks and the airbox(silencer assembly). Any help would be greatly appreciated. The airbox I could take used If I could find one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check denniskirk but alpha sports and blw both had the part numbers but said they could no longer get them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
denniskirk had the shocks I need but that was it. My biggest issue is the carb kit because the sled won't stay running, it idles funny and no one wants to work on it unless I can find a diaghram kit for the carb.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can supply you with most of your needs including a complete carb kit you just need to look at the carb and tell me what model it is. It is most likely a walbro WD-1 and it should be stamped on the mounting flange of the carb. The complete kit is $40 plus shipping, any other questions feel free to contact me Keith

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow- yes I need that kit bad, WDA-1, the other part number is 0109-380(I believe that is arctic cat's part number). Is this a homemade kit you have? Or is it made by walbro or some other company? Just wondering because $40 is pretty steep, most of those small engine carb rebuild kits are $5-$15.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts