Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just looking at some pics of people doing catwalks on their sleds and i was just wondering what everyones favorite technique was to do them??? do ya just stand as far back as ya can and pull the handlebars and hit the gas or what???

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
ya thats one way, i sure liked riding my friends 800 Rev, he has it setup so you could just sit there and it would go straight up if you snapped the throttle, and still do 170k breaking trail....lol. I liked catwalking my ZL, better than my 700, that extra 1/4 inch the track is unbelievable.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
buy a rev 800, haha, sit down and pinch it. I want one, or a big block Firecat, maybe have to settel fro and F7 and get the 925 billet big bore kit
:D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
that 800 it nuts!!!:) how do you think it would do against an f7? looks crazy fast.

·
Registered
382 Posts
WoW that 800 is insane. Up in air in no time. I think it might have the F7.;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
144 gold diggers really make my zr lift the skis, i just gota lean back and punch it, and off we go

·
Registered
921 Posts
since i am very light, my favorate way is go slowly up a hill while standing as far back as possible, then gun it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,103 Posts
700 EFI rated 140 hp with Comet Pro-4 clutch and secondary set to max, inch lug track with suspension set for max weight transfer. You do the math.:D

If I had someone around to take pic's when I am riding, I'd have some to post. But as my work schedule is so different from all my friends, I hardly ever see anyone. If we get some more snow, I will try to get some.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
if i ever get my old rupp running and somehow do wheelies i am going to dig this up. :)

my newer sleds don't really wheelie that well due to the lack of traction and bad gearing(the doo has 670 gears:( )

·
Registered
61 Posts
RJ Gleason said:
700 EFI rated 140 hp with Comet Pro-4 clutch and secondary set to max, inch lug track with suspension set for max weight transfer. You do the math.:D

If I had someone around to take pic's when I am riding, I'd have some to post. But as my work schedule is so different from all my friends, I hardly ever see anyone. If we get some more snow, I will try to get some.
Your machine has the same horsepower rating as an 06 F7:confused:

Dealer says about 100 hp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts