Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to have respect for you guys... you endure all the trash talk about your sleds. not to mention you spend years on those trash sleds! joking. ive heard about new stuff from cat and yamaha, but where's polaris's changes?

·
Registered
205 Posts
are you seriously that stupid?? look down the page a little bit and there'll be a pic of the '05 polaris sled. it's pretty sad when polaris can still beat revs on a 4 yr. old chassis. why dont you tell us all what you have before you go telling us we shouldn't be riding our "trash sleds".

·
Registered
323 Posts
The others need to keep trying their new ideas just so they can attempt to compare to the superior Polaris. Ha Ha.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nothings new for Polaris- why change the best sled design out there! Polaris is just hoping that the others can catch up- they hope to have some competition sometime in the future. Of course the other brands aren't there yet, so Polaris will just have to release the new stuff anyway!

Say goodnight Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo and Yamaha. You've been beat before and you'll be even more beat in '05.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Some of you guys are pretty funny, most of you only tried one company of sleds and you just stick up for that one, when you havent even tried the rest. there all good. and stop bitching.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seriously, from what i heard, yamaha will be sayn goodnight from snowmobiling soon. i know a dealer and he said they might quit makin sleds. but the Bombardier Corp. wont stop.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
nah, they will still have sleds... Yamaha will be around forever

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are pushin the growing 4 stroke market, so they are garunteed to last some years. i like the 2 stroke but cleaner running approach better than 4 stroke way.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Ive tried every sled out so far, and i'd have to say they are all good, they each have therre pro's and cons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts