Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Need Snow!!!!!
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could rake my yard! :mad:
If I were losing weight this would sound great, " I lost 6 inches in one day!"
I want snow! Guess it's time to do some mid-season maintaining...oh ya, I've only put on 75 miles, no need.

·
Registered
57 Posts
We got about 4-5'' tonight, with another 6-7'' supposed to come tomorrow. Sorry guys..haha.
2" on my side of the state, where I live. I bet we only get another 2 tomorrow. Hoping for 4. I am still takin her out saturday.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Watch it rain.. Maybe pack up some sleds and find some ponds to skip.. My X-fire looks sad sitting in slush..

JT

·
Registered
139 Posts
Snow is all gone. so I think i will have some inebriated fun!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Staying home, trails are all mud right now and more rain is coming. 0 miles so far this season.

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
snow gone since yesterday. ive noticed that my 12yr
old son is developing my depression when the grass is visible.
im gunna put some carbides on, due some other maintance cause
its gotta snow again, and want to be ready.

weve got my inlaws christmas party tonight at my house!!
rather be ditchbanging all nite.

·
Vintage Sled Pilot
533 Posts
I am SOOOOOO pshyced for Friday night! My buddies are all coming over, we're going to suit up and sit on my sleds and make engine noises AGAIN!!!:mad: Good thing I bought a project sled Wednsday. With all this rain, I might have her done by Sunday (unless I decide to build pontoons for the front!!!!!!:laugh:). Hey, I might be on to something there! Everybody drive safe and have fun.

·
SD Rider
4,337 Posts
Oh...you know. Just looking at the 10 or so inches of fresh snow that is continuing to fall. We cleared out the driveway last night after the 6'' that came yesterday, so what you see there now is just from today. The snow in the back yard used to be just a little above your ankles, and now it's over the knees. Ice built up in the Cougar's drive system so bringing it around front was a bit interesting. We brought it around because pretty soon, it just may be the only smart way to get around town. We've been out and about trying to track down a new belt for our snowblower and roads aren't very good. You aren't getting ANYWHERE on a side street without something with some good ground clearance and 4 wheel drive.

Attachments

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
New Years eve I will be out sledding in 5-6 feet, it's going to be a stuckfest. Pictures to follow ;) Snow was to the windshield of the groomer, the guys had to dig it out to get in.
That's great BC! Rained here today, snow almost gone. Staying home with the wife for New Years!:thumbsup:

·
sledhead for life
570 Posts
Staying home

·
Need Snow!!!!!
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here I sit, wishing for snow. Not getting any for a while the way it looks.

·
Trevor
4,135 Posts
Im looking at a yard and field of grass and dirt!!! F you mother nature. The sleds covered up and sitting if we get more snow....keyword IF!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts