Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would win the 02 tcat or the new machz 1000??
3 mile race..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Your guess is as good as mine. Nobody really knows how the big 1000cc twin will perform. Though it is hard to beat a properly tunned in T-cat, especially in a 3 mile race, where the triple will really show its strength.

·
Registered
228 Posts
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chances are both the sleds are going to cook if you hold them wide open for three miles, hope you got your jetting right.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK

ok dumbasses listen , 3 mph going 130 mph.. lol .. LOL try like seconds?? and i know for a fact a t-cat can go wide open for like 5 minutes cuz ive done it 10 mile lake inlike 3 and a half minutes
so yeh.. drive it before u **** talk my posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
first of all idiot your not going 130 mph for the whole 3 miles, second of all they prolly will not hit 130 buy the end of three miles if they can go 130 in the first place, get a grip

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
Isn't this the same f***ing moron who started the rice burner thread a few months back? The one who had a 1000 hp Honda Civic?:D

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
hahahaha! my opinion on the idiot: i hate stupid people. and, know what youre talking about before you call us dumbasses.

my opinion on the race: see, im not sure about the performance of the t-cat so its a toss up. and, id give the mach at least a year before id buy it so they get all the bugs out. the weight's a big issue, so theyll find a way to lower it. im more excited about the 2006 mach z 1000.

oh and muscle cars came with huge HP out of the factory. civics, well, can you say 4 cyl???

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
not sure about the way optimistik went about saying it, but he has a point

a 3 mile race at an average of 100 mph only takes a minute and 40 seconds....if your engine cooks after 2 minutes of WOT then it has issues :)

one thing that isn't taken into considering in snowmobiling (I find) is aerodynamics. I'd say whichever is the more aerodynamic sled would win. And other things such as rotating mass and ski resistance become huge factors at 100mph +

1 - 11 of 11 Posts