·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dads
Against
Whiney
Gamers

Anyways beyond xbox and the boob tube there's this vast place covered in white stuff. I believe they call it outside... and that white stuff is damn cold (-20 to -35 here) and my bloody minivan has a hard time navigating the roads.

However some genious somewhere invented these wicked machines and I just so happened to purchase one.

managed to pick up a broken project for 350buxs. It's a yamaha enticer II sporting a 340cc 2stroke. has 2 motors... one was recently rebuilt and the other apparently has a ceased bottom end.

Looking forward to picking the guru's brain on whats best for this little beauty in terms of well everything. I'm completely new to the 2stroke world and would like to know what works, what doesn't, what will give me longevity, what the daily upkeep and maintenance record should look like and of course what can add performance.

I'm not entirely new to go fast things... 300hp mustangs, 140hp GSXR 1100 and I'm into Boost if you'd like a bit of background. but thats all 4stroke work.

nice to meet you all... anyone here from the peace region, I'm in fort nelson, BC

·
Breaker of Balls
313 Posts
nice to meet you too, hope you enjoy your new (to you) yami.
im sure youll find everything you need sledwise on here.
welcome to the forum.

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Welcome dude If yoour into boostin you should take a look at the yamaha 4 stroke and BOOOOOST it!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I have a pretty wicked snowmobile video game that keeps me sane...during the summers!! Glad to have you aboard :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone. been lookin online on boosting a 2stroke but as things would have it I dont think thats going to be a reality. Hoping to find out some specs on the 340 and 410 motors I have. maybe rebuild the 410 with the 340 heads and bump the compression if thats possible.

will look into some 4stroke motors that are FI and see if I cant get my hands on one with the wiring harness. Hopefully something that doesn't require too much fabbing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts