Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the stlyle of a 98 xcsp700 I know it is not the agressive chasis that is the xcr, is it a gen2 or what thanks for any help

·
Registered
323 Posts
fishermanmgv said:
no picture sorry, but i think you are correct. Have you got any snow up there

were supposed to start getting snow today and the rest of the week. I have a picture of my 98 XC 600 in the still picture thread check it out it has the standard body.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
daktruckie99 said:
There is no such thing as a 98 xcsp700. There is a 98 XC700 on the wedge (standard) chassis but thats it....

yes, the 700xcsp came out in 99, in a 700 and a 500

·
Registered
711 Posts
agreed, the sp only means that it has the fox shocks package, the old shocks were and are junk, i still have them on my 99 rmk. the sled is a cross counrty touring sled, not as agressive as a pro x. hence the XC part (Xross country) i think you have a sweet reliable sled and you will enjoy it,, but do your self a fav and put fox shocks in it, you will be glad you did.:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mine came standard with fox shocks, iam sure my title says xcsp in the model area. I will ckeck tonight. I know it is a 98.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have the 98 XC 600 and it came stock with fox-2 shocks in the front and ryde afx-2 in the rear.

·
Registered
711 Posts
sweet, i am wrong, then i think you are good to go. i still think its a nice set up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts