Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991 Arctic Cat 440 2-up currently wears a track that I can't get anymore.

It's a 16" wide track on there.
I was told that a 15" x 121" track will fit but we're not sure.

Anyone have any info?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i was told that a 15 inch track would still fit and if installed would cost me a half of inch on both outside edges of the track. Like I said i'm not sure but if montanacat has a used one that would be very groovy then this way i would know it would work!

·
Registered
168 Posts
ill look tomorrow and see what i have out there do you know the drive pitch of your track? I know i got one layin out in the bone yard that ill measure tomorrow and see what it is. if it will work for ya ill sell it cheap!! it will cost more to ship it than ill sell it to ya for.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont know the drive pitch to be honest. I'll find out tho.
we'll figure out what we have then sort out the details... a wide track would be killer to have on this rig tho! :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know what the rail spread is but i found it's a 2.52 pitch and a 16"x121" track on the sled now. The track on there isn't going to last very long either.

I would like a replacement track. Doesn't have to necessarily be 16" wide it just has to fit. lol

What did you have kickin' around 'tanacat?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well i have a 16?(on the tape was closer to 16 1/4) x 121 but it does not have any drive nubs on the inside of the track i am not sure what it is off of but it drove with the sproket style through the track

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.