Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SKI
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked real close at my RMK 700 exhaust tonight. Is a PSI exhaust stock or is it aftermarket? If so what does PSI stand for and where can I get info on it. I did a search on the net tonight and couldnt come up with anything!!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
PSI is an aftermarket exhaust! Twin pipes or single? Is there a can at all? or is it one big piece. What year is the sled by the way?

·
SKI
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a 99 RMK 700, and it looks to be attached to the stock y pipe and then hooked into a glass pack looking can? I am all new to this. I have owned many sleds but all stockers. Kind of got my interest in this thing???!!! Any info would be great!! Oh yeah it sounds real nice, better than any stock exhaust I have ever ran!!!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
pull it off and give us a part #. im sure its stamped in somewhere

·
SKI
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not very good with the pic thing but I will try next weeke when I get back from my fishing trip to URL, MN. Thansk for all the help guys!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,375 Posts
PSI made some really good go-fast parts back in the late 90's for Polaris sleds. They have had issues with customer service, especially with their big block/big bore engines. The company has moved a couple of times (I think they had to reorganize) in the process and a lot of phone calls for help went unanswered. A lot of their customer base has gone and won't be back any time soon.

·
Live To Ride
194 Posts
Yeah x2 Dan, PSI does not answer phone calls nor emails. Its really hard to get official info off them. Best bet is forums such as your doing. PSI makes great pipes though, If your sled is running good then leave it on!
My PSI twin pipes are in the mail on their way to me!

·
SKI
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its a 700 double and it does run very good!!! I am just kind of excited about the whole deal to be honest. Good used sled I picked up with what seems to be a darn good exhaust!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts