Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think I should bid on this? (If at all)

sled

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
547 Posts
eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
so i would put it up about 300 more than it is nowand wait till another person out bids u...i wouldn't go more than 3000us for that sled...nice looking sled thou....good choice if u get it

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I wouldn't bid on that either. pretty quick there will be a boom of sleds on there all at great prices. just keep your eyes open and watch your local paper and classified magazines.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. This is one of the few I have found that meet my criteria and is local. But I can wait.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Still got a few days, but like others have said, it's bid up to what it's worth now. Kelly Blue Book http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/ke.kb.tp?kbb.NY;;NY117;&14522;sm&&zsm;Snowmobiles puts it between $1700 and $2500+. It depends on where you live... where I live, most sleds can bring KBB retail (Seems like East of MI, the prices tend to be higher). Supply and demand...???

Nice sled though! I have a 2000 ZL550.

Be patient. I've watched the numbers of sleds listed on eBay increase steadily in the past couple weeks. Your local paper and "Penny Saver"-like publications are also a good source.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
yeah. they typically start to "boom" in early to mid october on ebay.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
i wouldnt pay that much for that sled either.. I dont know your budget but, you should try to find a leftover ZL550 from 03,04 and you can save a bundle, thats what i did for my SXViper, and i saved tons

1 - 8 of 8 Posts