Yukon Powder hounds!
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you guys think of this 1975 340?

Attachments

·
SUMMER SUCKS!
84 Posts
honnest oppinion? looks stupid.. wrecks the old antique (cant spell) look.:dunno:

·
Chitown Rider
812 Posts
Not cool, but This is America. So I do appreciate it. Is this your work?

@Mike: Mozilla Firefox has spell check

·
Yukon Powder hounds!
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol we all have those cant spell moments, I have a 1975 440 free air that is still original and runs well. This was a project of my friends that i helped him on.I think it is neat but to each his own everyone thinks differnt and my dad said the same thing you did looks stupid haha.

·
Yukon Powder hounds!
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not cool, but This is America. So I do appreciate it. Is this your work?

@Mike: Mozilla Firefox has spell check
Yes me and a friend built this last winter for the fun of it

·
Vintage Sled Pilot
533 Posts
Everybody has to start somewhere in their fabrication "Career" Learn from it and keep experimenting. Who knows, you may create the next rage in sledding!

·
Registered
673 Posts
with modifying it that far i think you might as well fiberglass the hood to enclose the motor partially to give it a more professional look at then find some decals and paint to make it look like a well crafted modified machine

·
Yukon Powder hounds!
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everybody has to start somewhere in their fabrication "Career" Learn from it and keep experimenting. Who knows, you may create the next rage in sledding!
Thats true the Rev design was just a couple guys drawing for fun the boss saw it talked with the guys and sent it to ski-doo and now look it stared a whole new generation in sled design across the board, same with D&D power sports down the road from me, they started doing stuff just for just the team in 1983 and now they are known nation wide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts