1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
if it were me;) id keep the sled u have.
looks like its set up real nice:D
u know what u have done already.
could be a can of worms, but any sled can.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My sled blew up for the 2nd time ive owned. it.. I threw on the old piston from the goood side just to make it run

·
Registered
26,195 Posts
The Sno Pro is a race sled and to trail convert it is tough, and once your done that F5 isn't much different!

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the guy sold it

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
thats a bummer.
but my 11yr old son says "u snooze, u lose."

drives me nuts, but im sure he heard me
say it once.:D

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I just saw it yesterday but ya... Anyway, the guy that fixed my sled feels bad that he messed up and is fixing it right this time for no charge... So im gunna finish out the season with it and just beat the piss outt it

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
well at least hes doing that much for ya.

ride it like you stole it.:cheeky4:

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, I deffinantly appreciate him doin that. Hope the sled will go the rest of the season with no issues

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
u might wana punt it before it blows again:D

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The chassis is pretty good... Good in the corners and its realy light.. I just want more power.. sense this is a liquid, Theres actually some add ons I can do it... Like Reeds,and Black magic twin pipes.. and im pretty sure it makes about 100 hp, mines only 67. This is the cross country one, so it has a .85 inch track i think,which aint very good, but its geared for more top end... If I could get him down to 1600-1700 id prly buy it. I just kno this would be another money pit, sense I cant seem to keep anything stock lol

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
keep nuthing stock.
u gotta make it your own. not like the
thousands that came off the assy line.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Exactly! I pretty much only will consider a Snopro if its in the firecat chassis.. I deffinantly wanna get in the firecat chassis

·
josh
2,036 Posts
so besides it blowing up how ya liking that 440 fan. as fast off the line as ya thought? id get that thing fixed and flip it before it blows up again. Buy like a xcsp 500/600/700? no more cat's im thinkin. haha

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Off the line its pretty quick up to 60.. But after that its gutless.. Im done with it. Im gunna post it up for sale on Cl wen it gets fixed.. Untill it sells, im just gunna beat on it, hard...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts