Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Vintage Racer
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on another forum, what 6 cars or trucks would you like sitting in your garage? Mine are as followed:

1987 Buick Grand National GNX

1990 Audi Sport Quattro

1970 Dodge Challenger

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8

1979 Dodge w250 Sno-Commander

Deuce and a half

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
1: 86 ford F250 6.9 idi diesel 4 speed 4x4

2: 93 Dodge W250 5.9 12v Cummins diesel 5 speed 4x4

3: 91 Ford F250 7.3 idi diesel 5 speed 4x4

4: 97 Ford F350 7.3 Powerstroke diesel 5 speed 4x4

5: 60 Ford F250 with a manual and 4x4 conversion

6: 72 Chevelle built 396 4 speed

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Can't fit 6 on one post here is the chevelle.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
That 79 dodge truck is sweet! I dont have a list, id just really like a k10! To bad everyone in the city is retarded and would laugh at it..

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
yea.. kids around here would take a gay civic with one of those gay mufflers over a truck.. sad

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh boy I really hate people that are in love with gay ricers honda's and toyota's fricken blow. I would take a beat up old work truck over a ricer any day.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Hell yea! I was drivin my uncles truck yesterday and almost took out a kia in the parking lot haha.. People around here are gay.. Its all wiggers listening to there gay ass music in there ricers lol. I'll blow past them in my lifted truck, jammin to country lol. Everyone in my schools like go ride your tractor country boy. I rather be a redneck then a little stupid wigger!
End of rant.. back on subject...

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
I rather it be that way!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hell yea! I was drivin my uncles truck yesterday and almost took out a kia in the parking lot haha.. People around here are gay.. Its all wiggers listening to there gay ass music in there ricers lol. I'll blow past them in my lifted truck, jammin to country lol. Everyone in my schools like go ride your tractor country boy. I rather be a redneck then a little stupid wigger!
End of rant.. back on subject...
Amen man I'm in a small town but it is right next to rockford illinois which is the 3rd or 4th most populated city in the state. The wiggers and all the gangster black people are starting to move here and wreck the town. I totally agree with ya 100% man.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Yea its really unfortianant the way this new generation is heading.. I kno im only a teen, but I understand all this stuff and see whats happening. Thats why I love being up north, eevryones friendly and knos eachother. I really like talking to adults because they all tell me i have a good head on my shoulder and how im so much different from all these teens that are all punks. I cant stand any of the kids in my school, there all wiggers and punks that dont understand anything... I hang out with a group thats big into dirtbikes, and power sports in general, theres honestly probably only about 10 of us, we all wear fox racing shirts and stuff lol.. Everyone just looks at us as the rednecks, doesnt bother us tho.. rather be called a redneck then a wigger.. and if these kids think im a redneck they should go down south and see a real redneck! Haha, I guess to them sense I dont drive a honda or listen to rap i dont fit in.. I rather have a truck, listen to country, and be into powersports! I guess people around me think differently..

·
Registered
4,571 Posts

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts

·
2,742 Posts
Yea its really unfortianant the way this new generation is heading.. I kno im only a teen, but I understand all this stuff and see whats happening. Thats why I love being up north, eevryones friendly and knos eachother. I really like talking to adults because they all tell me i have a good head on my shoulder and how im so much different from all these teens that are all punks. I cant stand any of the kids in my school, there all wiggers and punks that dont understand anything... I hang out with a group thats big into dirtbikes, and power sports in general, theres honestly probably only about 10 of us, we all wear fox racing shirts and stuff lol.. Everyone just looks at us as the rednecks, doesnt bother us tho.. rather be called a redneck then a wigger.. and if these kids think im a redneck they should go down south and see a real redneck! Haha, I guess to them sense I dont drive a honda or listen to rap i dont fit in.. I rather have a truck, listen to country, and be into powersports! I guess people around me think differently..
same here wear fox shirts and people think im a redneck exept the people that have dritbikes etc..

·
2,742 Posts
mine wwould be a 1978 k10

Shawns78K10.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
427 Cammer Thunderbolt Ford.
409 Porcupine Impala Cheby
302 SS/RS Camaro
429 Side Oiler Mustang