Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took my revx 800 2.1 kms yesterday and it died! rope was stuck and after 10 minutes it started up again but did not sound great. was going to dealer anyway so its there. they said stuck rings and will do the engine for me,glad I had the 2yr warranty.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
thats no good, so you sled around melfort? I'm from kindersley and we have like no snow left. I was at a place near rosetown today for a rally and it was a little grim, we went south and it was good but coming back was like mud jumpin lol. There were some guys that drove from perdue and said there was now snow that and they're sleds showed it- they were filthy. The hoods even were just covered in mud. Goog luck with your sled. Maybe you know my uncle, hes from melfort but he doesn't sled. Brad Wudrich ring a bell?, well just wondering. ttyl

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do know that name!! what does he do out here? our snow is pretty decent yet. the farther north and east you go its super. do you know where greenwater lake is? the snow is awesome out there. we have a cabin at the next lake over,they are seperated by like 300ft of bush so its a quick trip.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
he works at the co-op in melfort, might come up sometime, we are really lacking snow here, even the ditches are getting bare and after today the feilds are pretty much black, where abouts is greenwater lake?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
greenwatre is about an hour or so east and a bit south of melfort. its been warm but its holding out! got my deposit on the first mach z 1000 in our area !!! do you know which department of the co op he is at? there are like 6. lumber,furniture,agro,propane,etc. let me know when you may come out this way maybe we can go for a ride out here.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
i'm not sure what department hes in but i will ask him next time i talk to him. Nice sled man, ya if we're comin up i'll let ya know, its alays nice to go sleddin with someone that knows the area.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sooo dumb, I know him he works at the grocery store in the mall! he would probably know me if you told him I had a blown green mustang cobra convertible!

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
ya thats him, you have a mustang cobra :eek: i love stangs, i wish i had one, i am gonan test drive a lightning this summer at jubilee in stoon, right now i gots a white 94 ford ext cab 4x4 351 i would love to trade ya haha, i gotta get up sometime and maybe meet ya. got ne pics of that cobra?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah its a 97,sean hyland in ontario worked on it. got it new at jubilee. only green vert in sask/man and nrthern ont. only 6 in canada for 97. it made 468/433 at the tires on oct 4th. I am also dealing on an 04 mystichrome cobra vert at jubilee right now. where can I send pics?

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
umm you could send em to my email [email protected] or post em on my website my site
post back and let me know what ya did, jubliee rules! haha thats where my truck came from originally nad our 3 other trucks haha my dad is a contractor too.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you should have 2 new e mails:)

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
that is such a nice car, i saw it at the car show, and i was droolin, if i ever make it up, i'd pay ya to take me for a rip in it. that was my fav car, i voted for it. Thats great, :eek: hope we can hook up sometime.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
sorry bout double post but i liek those other pics too, your sled looks nice, and that engine, unreal man. nice pic of the mach z too

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks, I would surely take you for a rip! I miss the z,sold it on e bay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts