Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks guys !!

Yes, I think we do have an excellent reflash for the Z1 turbo and our knock light that connects to the diagnostic port is a very useful safety and performance tool. It will be a fun winter :)

The Z1 on our website is running our Antilag box with our Race program for the stock turbo. It is an EXT so a long track and it made 188HP at the track...that translate to about 330HP at the crank.

So far we ran many dynos 3 in Canada and Dynotech research. We did not run race fuel at dynotech but 93 octane and we made 315HP with our advanced methanol kit and 264HP with our PowerTrail program for 91 octane fuel with our Supercooler and Bikeman's Powder lite muffler. We also have a fuel economy program that makes anywhere from 200 to 221HP depending on hardware options. The 4 stage system is already very popular in Canada and it's picking up in the states.

We also developped a flashing cable for dealers with liscences so Arctic Cat dealers and big performance shops that work a lot with Z1s should inquire about this.

So far the Unites States dealers are Jason Price of Priceless performance in Gaylord Michigan and Bikeman Performance. We also do ECUs for our US customers if a customer wants to deal directly with us.

We are very busy at the moment so if you want to reach us, be persistent and call a few times !

I'll make a detailled post about our Offerings very soon.

Thanks the management for setting us up so quick ;)

·
SD Rider
4,337 Posts
Sounds very cool. I really like the Polaris FST's and was wondering just how much power you guys can squeeze from one of them? I saw on your site with the trail kit you say 224hp...that's insane!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds very cool. I really like the Polaris FST's and was wondering just how much power you guys can squeeze from one of them? I saw on your site with the trail kit you say 224hp...that's insane!
And that was the most conservative Dyno i've ever been to But we recommend keeping boost level at 18-19psi which gives about 205-215HP depending on the temperature. The FST reacts very much to cool temperature more than any other machine I've tuned.

At that power level my FST touring, yes a Touring lol was walking away from HJ Z1s
Crossfire 1000R etc...

I've raced 17 machines at time at a lake race and won easily. The FST is no slouch with our turbo kit.
You might want to check our Youtube channel many videos of the Z1 and a few of the FST, I few race on the lake with a Turbo Yamaha

YouTube - TurboDynamicscanada's Channel

Z1 turbo with our race program stock turbo stock motor, with Chizels in sand/grass

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
With the same turbo (about the same)on the Yami the Cat and the Polaris,whats the sled that can produce the most amount of hp?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts