Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 powder special 700 cc that I need to get a primary clutch for. I would like to get a 6 tower but a good 9 tower would work if the price was right. I am on a budget, but the kids want to go snowmobiling. Let me know if you have one that works!

Thanks
Peter

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it a six or nine tower clutch? and how much are you looking to get for it? And if anyone out there knows if it will work or not, let me know

thanks,
Peter

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked up the part numbers the clutch that I have has the part number:
0725-280

Your clutch has the part number:
0725-173

If someone could let me know if this would work, that would be great!

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
Not sure if its a 6 or 9 tower, will go out to the shop this morning and look.

Looking for like 150 for it if it will work for you shipped.

Dennis

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
Its a 6 tower, and visually looks to be in great shape. It has a RED spring in it, not sure if its stock or not, nor am I sure of the weights in it.

It is a working clutch however.

Shoot me an email and we can work out the shipping and payment details or if you are local can pick up.

dennis
thezaphod042 AT gmail DOT com

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
Anyone care to throw a character reference my way for peter? He is nervous about buying from someone he doesn't know at all.

Already advised him to pay with a CC so that he has the buyer protection from paypal to fall back on.

Otherwise the clutch is still up for sale, and local pickup if needed..

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
Peter,

I have refunded your payment. Once I got the clutch off, in looking it over I did not like the way it looked, a couple of cracks on the back side. I would not feel good selling it to someone to use.

The spider and rest of it looked good, but the back plate was in bad shape. Sorry for the hassle with it.

Dennis

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Arctic cat 1998 ZRT 800 primary clutch ring gear start

How about this one? Mine is not an electric start, but does that matter?

·
Premium Member
34,103 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts