Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for:

Track for a 1979 Arctic Cat Trail Cat
Windshield for a 1978 John Deere Spitfire
Seat for a 1978 John Deere Spitfire

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well i have a track that i am pretty sure will fit what you have. I looked up and they both call out the same length and pitch track. It looks brand new and it is off an 88 jag 340. I am parting out the sled because i couldnt get any spark to the motor and didnt want to dump a bunch of money into something that could only be ridden in the back yard as the title was not signed off correctly and couldnt use it so let me know if your interested?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i have a track that i am pretty sure will fit what you have. I looked up and they both call out the same length and pitch track. It looks brand new and it is off an 88 jag 340. I am parting out the sled because i couldnt get any spark to the motor and didnt want to dump a bunch of money into something that could only be ridden in the back yard as the title was not signed off correctly and couldnt use it so let me know if your interested?
If it would fit, I'm interested.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well based on the info that i looked up it would fit. i believe that its a 116 track with 3/4 lugs i know that the original trail cat track was a 2/3 cleated track

And looks like a new one is around $450 yikes

Make me an offer.....

I would imagine it will cost somewhere between $30 to $50 to ship it

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You think there'd be much of a difference between a length of 116" and 115.92"? I've never replaced a track and need to make sure, first, it will work ;).

·
Registered
168 Posts
only about 1 turn on your adjuster screw. and a 115.92 is pretty close to 115 15/16 (115.9375) and they may call the 115.92 a 116 as i have always heard even numbers

kinda like when you get and 800 but the motor is actually a 766

I am pretty certain it will work without a problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts