Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well! The veteran season is now underway here in Sweden, thought I would share a few pics from Saturdays event. They had to totally redo the course because of the mild weather, it's been quite a bad sledding season here so far ... however they made a great job of it and the weather was great, -7C and sun, not a breath of wind ...
I can see the forum has undergone quite a transformation since I was last here, looks good!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great shots as usual!
What is that orange machine in post #4 ?
Thanks RJ :) You mean nr 96? That's an Ockelbo, a Swedish make, that existed up till the late 80s or early 90s I think

Charlie: thanks :)

·
Super Moderator
16,986 Posts
It's about time you posted some more awesome pics! I was thinking the weather must be as bad there as it was here, and NO one was sledding ;)

GREAT pics, looks like it was an AWESOME day! Thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Dan :D Yes the season has been pretty rubbish so far, we have only been out twice ourselves, and only covered about 20 miles in total ... the ice is not too bad but there is not enough snow .. and now we are going to have mild weather again for almost a week .. one event has already been cancelled from the veteran calendar, so we are keeping our fingers crossed for all the others ... I keep seeing great pics from Whistler, is that about the only place in the whole of USA/Canada that has any usable snow? ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts