Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!! 12-17-04 12-19-04

I'd say a good 12 inch base with a recent 18-24 inches on top. Trails have all been groomed with exception to swamp & creek areas. (had to do a little skipping.)
We headed north to Silver City, MI and conditions turned to absolute crap after White Pine. No more then 6 inches, trails were all dirt & ice.

I'd say trails north of Minocqua to 6 miles inland off of Superior are almost at 100%. Bases are set, just need the groomers to mat down the swamps & the season can be in full swing!! See pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Wow look at all the skidoo REV's in the first pic! Nice sled!:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Snow Freak said:
Wow look at all the skidoo REV's in the first pic! Nice sled!:D
:D Just 2. The first one is my buddies brother-in-laws sled, MXZ 700. He totalled it last year, so we got 'er back to factory specs & took it out for a test drive. The second sled is a o5' REV Renegade 800. The first thing he did was tear all the stock stickers off. We call him the "Knight Rider" becuase it is totally black, looks good too.

We saw only a hand full of Polaris's & Yammie's. Looks like this year the trails will be packed with Rev's & Firecats.

Thanks smallengineguy. I did pride myself on being the only stock REV out there. But after last weekend I'll be throwing a 6 inch riser on, & "68'ing" the stock windshield(a must for the riser.) The REV is a sweet ride, but for a 6'1" guy standing a lot, the bars gotta be raised to help out my lower back to keep me from hunching over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts