Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Northern North Dakota

We have around two inches in certain areas, however it is melting. Any predictions on if our sleds will see much action this winter?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
what part of northern north dakota do you live? my inlaws are in
Williston and Garrison. always wanted to ride out there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Devils Lake. We had some flurries this morning, forcast for snow next weekend... I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed :rolleyes:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's been coming off and on for the past week, every time it snows, the next day it melts off. We've had about a full inch constant, who knows what the weekend holds,. 50% chance for tonight...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We've got another 3-5 inches now, so after the other stuff melted we've just got that on the ground. Driving in the country today I saw tracks, makes me wish my sled was ready...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's melting!?!? WTF!? We had snow, enough for some idiots to be burning through other people's front yard and ditches, I don't think there is enough to ride personally. Maybe in spots, but not in some of these places that I've seen tracks. I guess they don't like their carbides. Anyways, we have snow, but it's melting. However there is a Winter Storm Advisory for tonight, sounds like just a bunch of wind. We'll see. Those of you who have it, enjoy it!!!

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
I really appreciate it. If there's anything for your surrounding states that you know, let me know. I'll post this link on the trail report by region thread. Thanks again! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts