Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No snow.. Might get around one inch tonight says the weatherman but who knows!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well that didnt happen.. Got about 1 inch +/- inch on small ponds but that is it. Im sure up north thereis ice but i heard that there isnt any snow around.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where is the Snow????

Go figure, I pick up a sled last month and old man winter has decided to rain on us instead. I guess we will have to do some Voo Doo snow dance to get things churning up here in Maine....

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha i guess so!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well right now theres about 2''-3'' on the ground but not enough to ride in:mad:

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well we got another dusting last night, and it was 32ºf and under all day so not much ,elted, but it wont last much longer.. enough to hunt in though!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got about an inch or two yesterday and then it turned to freezing rain and left about a half inch of ice on everything!! Temp was into the fortys today and it is all still here, only a little bit of the ice layer melted!:D But i cant ride yet i gotta get my snowmobile running!:p

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well we have about 3-4 inches right now and snow is still falling!!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well id say 6 inches is on the ground now, and the snow is falling to beat the band!! :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
snow in maine

went trailing last night in north berwick area. Plenty of snow. Ponds are all pretty frozen but like smallengineguy says be smart about it. Everything is coming together nicely. Going to shapleigh today to see what the trails are like so I will keep everyone posted.
whit

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well 8 inches fell this weekend. trails werent bad but towards 4 pm they were sh!tty as he!l Rocks and mud everywhere. But im glad too see the snow and be able to ride even though it was my friends sled.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SNow is still here... Ice storm supposed to start at 7am tomorrow (No school hopefully!!!!:D ) and the 50º on thursday! :mad:

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its snowing right now, we got out of school early (1030) but i dont know when it will change to ice.. If it keeps snowing we have a great base on the ground right now!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got about 6 more inches!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
trails are great!! Fresh powder on top of a 5 inch base!!!:D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Another 2 inches on the ground and snow is still falling!!! We got out of school early!!!:D :D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well about a foot of wet stuff and then powder on top of about 6 inches of hard sticky snow!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Trails are excellent!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Another 10'' of powdery snow is on the ground! And its still snowing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts