Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Warrensburg NY which is about a hour north of Albany, Anyone else close? Lake George is just 6 miles away, and I work for a resort that is right on the lake, so thats where I do most of my riding.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
im right on the great sacandaga

·
Registered
151 Posts
i live in hudson falls witch is near lake george

·
Registered
217 Posts
I go up to lake george for the winter carnival. I'm about 2 hrs. south of Lake george, sometimes go up just for the day. I think there is like 200 miles of trails.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm from CORTLAND. We go up to Tug hill a few times a year. But the way it's going this year, we have better riding right here in our own back yards. I did 95 miles from 8 am to 12:30 pm yesterday. only passed 6 other sleds the whole time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The trails them selves are in ok shape. Icy base in spots. I would say about 4"-6" base w/ 1"-3" new . A little less in some of the wind blown fields. Still a few small open water spots but nothing major. We'll be heading out in the am to ride. I'll try to post here when we get back, I'm hoping that this storm thats coming will dump enough new snow to get the groomers out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It,s about 15 miles west of Albany right off rt 88.

·
Registered
42 Posts
HAVE I BEEN THERE

Just because I'm from Long Island doesn't mean I don't know where Duanesburgh is. My best friend lives in Cherry Valley we do a lot of riding all around there. As far as your town, I know it well, I rolled my Toyota 4x4 on route 20 right across from the post office about 6 or 7 years ago. Was not a lot of fun, had about 1/2 dozen troopers there seeing how there barracks use to be right up the road from where I crashed.
P.S. You ride a polaris 600 thats why you probably haven't seen me, I'm that blurr you see going by you. Just kidding, alot of fun riding up there.

·
Registered
282 Posts
anyone around the albany area? im in east greenbush, about 5 minutes east of albany. its just over the river.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts