Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '01 mxz 700 adrenaline. I want to upgrade my sled and was just looking for some advice. I definitely want to get a new pipe/silencer. Any recommendations? Also what about clutch kits or reed valves? The sled had some work done to it before i purchased it. I think .010" was taken off the heads. What could I do to further benefit from that mod?

·
Registered
51 Posts
An MBRP Silencer would be nice. They are loud (the race versions) but they sound so sweet. If you like loud, you'd love it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, so i've heard all good things about the MBRP silencer and set to pick one up. Anyone know where I can get one cheaper than the $225 that MBRP is asking?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jeremy said:
I have an '01 mxz 700 adrenaline. I want to upgrade my sled and was just looking for some advice. I definitely want to get a new pipe/silencer. Any recommendations? Also what about clutch kits or reed valves? The sled had some work done to it before i purchased it. I think .010" was taken off the heads. What could I do to further benefit from that mod?
:cool: stick with a stock pipe and a silencer. And get a comet clutch.and go with V force reeds if you can.that all.

·
Registered
47 Posts
For the love of god, PLEASE stop with the load pipes! all the guys with the screamers give me a freakin headache at the pumps and I'm sure all the landowners who give us permission to pass through their property would appreciate it too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The TRA Clutch is far superior to comet clutches. O Arctic Cat's we usually replace clutches around 2000 - 3000 miles. Even with the new updated clutch. The TRA is better for wear and lasts longer. If you want a good quiet pipe try a Dynoport pipe. They use a quiet canister. Talk to Rich Daley. He is excellent and will get your sled to run awesome. The Ski-doo 700 is one strong engine and very reliable in it's stock start.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts