Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the snow came and out of my driveway i went for my first blast around the neighborhood today. i don't think anyone in this area really likes me around when it snows, wonder why? Anyways, maybe they are just jealous they can't enjoy the fun with me!! HAHAHA

Here is a pic of the day!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
nice, ridin through city streets is fun, especially when a cop notices you, LOL.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
we cant' but who's going to stop you? cars dont have a hope in hell in catching you on a sled, you can go fast AND corner, they cant do either.

·
Registered
54 Posts
From the Michigan DNR:

A snowmobile may be operated on the right-of-way of a public highway (except a limited-access highway) if it is operated at the extreme right of the open portion of the right-of-way and with the flow of traffic on the highway. Snowmobiles operated on a road right-of-way must travel in single file and shall not be operated abreast except when overtaking or passing another snowmobile.

A snowmobile may be operated on the roadway or shoulder when necessary to cross a bridge or culvert if the snowmobile is brought to a complete stop before entering onto the roadway or shoulder and the operator yield the right-of-way to any approaching motor vehicle on the highway.

Snwmobiles may be operated on a highway in a county road system, which is not normally snowplowed for vehicular traffic; and on the right-of-way or shoulder when no right-of-way exists on a snowplowed highway in a county road system, outside the corporate limits of a city or village, which is designated and marked for snowmobile use by the county road commission having jurisdiction.

·
Registered
194 Posts
cops don't come to our neighborhood any more when it snows....the plows just come and do our road FIRST even though it's a side street ! LOL

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
that sucks, I live on a dirt road and they Salt it!!!, so messed up, the road has about 25 Cottages on it, about 7 use them in the winter....:rolleyes:

We're allowed on the roads though, they just try to keep us off by plowing/salting :D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
well here, the only way the popo's are going to catch me is if they have a Thundercat with Nitrous

1 - 10 of 10 Posts