Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
i am not 100% sure, but I DO NOT BELIEVE you can ride a quad during snow season. I would check with one of the local clubs up there to be absolutely sure.

·
Registered
275 Posts
We have one quad-legal trail by me and it probably less than a quarter mile. I know on some lakes here i see quads out but they get alot of static at local bars and gasstations. In Eagle River my ol'ladies brother got his tires popped from some discruntle sledders hitting thier ruts while they did doughnuts on the lake. They said next time it was his truck tires so he never did it again.

·
Registered
271 Posts
No, I do not think you can, People don't want four wheelers digging up the snow.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
there are a couple wheeled vehicle ok trails up there during winter, but 99% are closed unless you ahve the track kit. im fairly sure they allow that.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well you can cause I went up there and there are some trails that have no quad riding signs but you can definetly ride them on the hill.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well we stayed a the montague and someone working there said you could as lond as you dont go down the deesignated snowmobile trails. we saw 3 4 wheelers down buy the timberview and passes a guy on a dirtbike.

·
GO GREEN OR GO HOME!
1,564 Posts
yes u can ride them on the hill but not during snowmobile season! if certain sledders see a wheeler on the trail you can kiss you butt goodbye. tracks can be allowed. but youd be in danger and in the way. you cant tear up flat groomed trails with a wheeled vehicle. ill bet you wouldnt make it a mile down a snowmobile trail before someone lites you up.

·
GO GREEN OR GO HOME!
1,564 Posts
i should have checked the date. hahahha oh well. my bad boys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts