Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode from Lowville south today. Went down toward West leyden then over to camp 4 rd and back to Highmarket and home. The trails were rideable but not enough snow to groom yet. So I saw everything from good to real rough. Skis made the sound of running acrossed a bare driveway to much, even though it was covered with snow. It was a good 90 mile run.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
atleast u could ride we may be able to again tues fingers crossed:thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well we had about enough snow to drag the kids around the yard this weekend that was it.. Maybe we will get some snow up in the mountains this week here in Vermont..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I went out for a short jaunt on Saturday just to check it out. Not nearly enough snow to ride here in the Cazenovia NY area. It started snowing Saturday night and has been snowing pretty steadily since. It's supposed to snow a little everyday this week which meas it sould be good this next weekend.

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
atleast u could ride we may be able to again tues fingers crossed:thumbsup:
Well maybe some can ride if theres snow here Tim, I still have "at least" another week on my Jug to fix the 580! I swear if it takes US chrome more then 2 weeks to replate a jug, I will be so pissed at this sled. Put on 14 miles since I got it and that was just getting her running good, (secondary sticking) What a great seasoN!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I sure hope tug hill and the surounding areas get some snow soon. Past couple of years have been way below average for snow fall i think. Last year i think maryland had more snow fall then all of new york state. I got a trip planned on the hill in 2 weeks. I hope conditions improve soon. Im considering giving up snowmobiling because making a payment all year long and still not being able to ride during the season cause of lack of snow is getting old. Still early in the season i guess. Maybe i should just get an older sled so im not making payments all year for nothing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I sure hope tug hill and the surounding areas get some snow soon. Past couple of years have been way below average for snow fall i think. Last year i think maryland had more snow fall then all of new york state. I got a trip planned on the hill in 2 weeks. I hope conditions improve soon. Im considering giving up snowmobiling because making a payment all year long and still not being able to ride during the season cause of lack of snow is getting old. Still early in the season i guess. Maybe i should just get an older sled so im not making payments all year for nothing.
I travel through that area frequently, I'll try to keep you posted as far as conditions go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts