Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are taking our first trip to Tug Hill to ride this year. We recently moved to PA and hear Tug Hill is good riding for the east coast. We are staying in Lyons Falls area. Can anyone recommend good trails to ride? Source for maps? Also, I am a professional photographer. I am always looking for places with great scenery etc. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went up to Barnes Corners this past Monday. We rode from there to The Montegue Inn , Flat Rock Inn, and then to the town of Copenhagen. Did about 90 miles all together. Trails still a bit on the rough side due to lack of good snow but still had a great time. You can get maps at just about any of the establishments ( bars)up there. I have heard that the southern end of the hill is not getting as much snow as the northern side. So do your homework before you make a trip.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I just want to echo - do your homework. The snow conditions up here suck so far. You'll be doing grass-drags if you come right now.

Try www.absolutesnowmobile.com

They tend to have really good (honest) reports on conditions. Best I have found so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts