• Who Cares?

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
screw MX, do that during the summer, he needs to come back to snox for winters, just to shut blair up!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how did you like morgan when he was ridin green though? I prefer tucker over blair, blair is too cocky.

·
Registered
20 Posts
if you ask me who cares its just like dale e driving around. hes only there to bring in the non riders.....as long as someone gives us a show!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
they both suck, local private teams put on better show for the money. blair and hibbert get paid regardless, i root for the underdog!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think Tucker should stick with snocross. I live about 30 minutes from his house and go the the mx races and he realy sucks. Hes the best snocrosser if he could only stick with it!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
looks as if blair has more compitition than he can handle(Crapo bros)right know! oh ya there my cousins

if they r ur cousins then u should get a sled from em:D

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
dont know if you know this, but im not a big arctic cat fan. but what's better than a rivalry? it builds the sport's popularity. it brings in more money. it shows ski- i mean blair morgan is better than arctic- i mean tucker hibbert.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i think tucker should definately come back. somebody needs to put blair in his place.... in a snowbank. he is such a jerk. hopefully travis will decide to race snowcross too. there were rumors about him racing snowcross at x games but he got injured. i bet he could kick butt there too.

·
Registered
228 Posts
what happened in March last year at the skidoo michigan snowcross? umm i think Blair finished last and it was a race put on by skidoo which Blair does ride for. i bet that went over big with skidoo.

·
Registered
205 Posts
L M F A O!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i agree, blair is a great racer, but he is a real cocky a$$hole, tucker's way better.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
HillBilly i agree

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think Tucker should come back, but it was nice when neither blair or hibbert won at the x-games snocross...I was happy to see Island win. I don't really think the sled brand has anything to do with winning or losing..if you put blair on a polaris..he'd dominate, just like he was with arctic cat, and now ski-doo....Ski-doo has some really good racers on this year, but Polaris isn't doing too bad....I think that the racer contributes 85% into the race than the actual sled brand.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts