Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it true that there is a F8 and an F9?? my friends friend just got a new arctic cat and i swear it was an F7 900 sno-pro efi.. i do know that it is a 900 sno pro efi and its not a ZR either.. i swear i saw the F7 symbol on it

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
theres a f9 package from Black Magic Racing, and a ZR900 but nothing higher than f7 coming stock from Arctic Cat. Person probably just threw some new decals on the sled.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the guy races so i would say it is a black magic package because i am about 99.9% sure.. i will ask my friend tonite what it is and let u guys know

·
Registered
431 Posts
The Black Magic sled is called the FX8 its an 800 rated at 160 horespower in the firecat chassis. When Arctic Cat comes out with a factory f9 i will be first in line to buy.:D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i found out it is a brand new this fall Arctic cat F7 900 EFI sno-pro.. but he had it special ordered.... so that is why it is a F& 900

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
the 7 in f7, stands for 700, if its a 900, its not an f7, that sled is modded, not stock.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what i meant when i said specially modded i know that the 7 in F7 means 700 but yea i knew it has to be modded

1 - 7 of 7 Posts