Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a yamaha track from a salvage yard that I believe fits my '98 ZR6. Was wondering if the yokohama track is stock on yamahas and if they are good tracks? I do not know anybody that rides yamaha around here. Any comments would be appreciated......
thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yammy Track

My sister Jean-Bob and my Uncle Willy both have Yamaha, they love the track, It really runs nice on snow. I think it slaps the belly a little bit over rough terrain. If you add a Muff-Pot the track will work better. Just throw some pizza rolls in it and cook away.

·
Registered
46 Posts
cat tracks hold up the best

yamahas generally tend to have shorter lugs then competitors for some reason.

they are ok tracks, nothing amazing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
you asked about yamaha tracks. I own a 2002 srx also a xcr 800 2000 i have had no luck with the yamaha track already have trears at 1147 miles, while my xcr has 4500 miles on it and still in good shape. I have justed purchased a camoplast track 9837 for 399 $ shipped to my door. Like yamaha they use a soft compound track on the srx because it is a lake running sled. my opinion is don't buy another yamaha track see ya good luck. [email protected] com or www.SyntheticOilsWis.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts