Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all.. i got permission to post up and share our forum w/ you all that may have these rigs to help out on tips, tricks, modifications or just questions..

Tundra Geeks :: The Toyota Tundra Enthusiast Forum if you decide to join up in the refered section use my username of 08CREWMAXX in the registation section...

Thanks... P.S. wheres the snow we got our sleds ready..LOL

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is not to start arguments please but a bit of information.. toyotas are built in the USA and now known as american... mine was built in princeton indiana

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought it was spam so I retaliated... I didn't know we were trying to have a serious discussion.
if you would have read the first few words in my original posting.. i stated i got permission to post helpful info for members here who have the trucks..:D

thanks RJ...;)

·
Vintage Lynx II
196 Posts
i want one of those 91 toyota pickups i can never find them for sale and i noe a mojority of them are manual transmission which i want and prob dirct cheap to make a street truck

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i want one of those 91 toyota pickups i can never find them for sale and i noe a mojority of them are manual transmission which i want and prob dirct cheap to make a street truck
keep an eye on craigslist and dealer lots they are out there.. check even states that surround yours.. good luck w/ your search.. check out our forum for info on the truck.. plus theres lots of other stuff on there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts