Snowmobile Forum banner

top speed of mach 1000

16K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  need an f9 
#1 ·
i heard that it was 134mph.Does anyone know if that is true???

#3 ·
yeah its in the 130-140 range. you t cat boys better hang on to your panties cause that thing will blow them off!

#5 ·
its ok.........just 50 lashes with an old starter rope for you:p

#10 ·
well ill tell you one thing!! it cant beat proXpilots sled cause it has 180 horsepower! HAHA

#14 ·
what are Thundercats horsepower rating....172 horsepower i thought? you boys just wait for that f10, escpecially you proxpilot.........you'll be wearing green before ya know it. By the way has anybody ridden this ski doo 1000? how does it compare to a thundercat?

#19 ·
Is that all you know how to do is bash on other brands besides polaris?

#21 ·
Uh no.. I am sure a lot of people would like you MUCH better if you didnt trash their sleds... Its not that i dont like you, you can be very helpful at times, but you tend to bash a lot!

#23 ·
I am a bit annoyed not crying... but its not bad, i dont care what you say..

I dont hate you actually like you and like everyone in here cause we all ride!!

We all have our own opinions about each brand of sled and i personally like Arctic Cat more then anyother, you on the other hand like polaris, and theres nothing wrong with that! even i like Polaris but not as much as arctic cat

Sorry if i was an ass at times just kind of got annoyed with some of your posts:(

#25 ·
Its ok, you can pick on us but not as much lol!:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.