Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
HAHAHA Who makes the mach 1000 again???NOBODY. I THINK THE STOCK SLED RECORD WAS SET BY A THUNDERCAT @127MPH JUST TRY AN HOLD ON TO THAT BAD BOY!!!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
yeah its in the 130-140 range. you t cat boys better hang on to your panties cause that thing will blow them off!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Holy christ. I AM WRONG. ski doo now makes a 1000 cc sled. I should have checked before i spouted off. But dont worry A/C faithful-----WE will have anew flagship to drool over before to long.

·
Registered
467 Posts
its ok.........just 50 lashes with an old starter rope for you:p

·
got snow?
93 Posts
165 hp stock maximum sled world has an article on it they said it spanked another popular 900cc sled bad:D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
well ill tell you one thing!! it cant beat proXpilots sled cause it has 180 horsepower! HAHA

·
Registered
228 Posts
in all actuallity, it's 173.8, but it's still enough to beat the hell out of anything you will ever own, or dream of owning, and thats only one of 4 race sleds i own, not including my trail sled.

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
I bet the Mach Z will keep right up with it at 165 hp though, they shed 20 lbs off the chassis this year also!

·
Registered
58 Posts
what are Thundercats horsepower rating....172 horsepower i thought? you boys just wait for that f10, escpecially you proxpilot.........you'll be wearing green before ya know it. By the way has anybody ridden this ski doo 1000? how does it compare to a thundercat?

·
got snow?
93 Posts
Ha ha where would you hook the chains we all know cats are all plastic.:p j/k

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Is that all you know how to do is bash on other brands besides polaris?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts